Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25805 KZT / MMK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 484,050 KZT (1,875,766 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (39 minutes ago)