Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 412.563 KZT / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 166 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 122% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,138,725 KZT (£2,760) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)