Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.688 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,462 KZT (R$ 5,220) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)