Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 644 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.603 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 635,865 KZT (R$ 6,384) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)