Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.322 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 490,024 KZT (R$ 5,141) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)