Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.762 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 657,656 KZT (R$ 6,463) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)