Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.588 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 935 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 970,335 KZT (R$ 9,367) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)