Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 838.335 KZT / BHD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 865,014 KZT (Dinar 1,032) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)