Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 968 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 826.630 KZT / BHD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 569,261 KZT (Dinar 689) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)