Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 881.496 KZT / BHD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 100% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 936,164 KZT (Dinar 1,062) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)