Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 864.384 KZT / BHD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 944 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 996,593 KZT (Dinar 1,153) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)