Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 782 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.518 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 422,538 KZT (40,174 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (34 minutes ago)