Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 707 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.466 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 381,159 KZT (33,244 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)