Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 761 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.332 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 369,664 KZT (32,623 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)