Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02479 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,177 KZT (Rp 23,080,990) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)