Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02450 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,709 KZT (Rp 22,845,771) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)