Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02558 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 584,218 KZT (Rp 22,841,131) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)