Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02439 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,505 KZT (Rp 22,445,987) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (about 2 hours ago)