Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.404 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 191% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,359,898 KZT (€3,457) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)