Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.883 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 997,261 KZT (27,038 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)