Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.910 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 253,337 KZT (E£ 12,724) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)