Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.261 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,977 KZT (Shilling180,631) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)