Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.238 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 659,568 KZT (Shilling203,688) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)