Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.280 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 595,833 KZT (Shilling181,654) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)