Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.213 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 406,616 KZT (Shilling126,564) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (35 minutes ago)