Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.176 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,282 KZT (Shilling214,206) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (38 minutes ago)