Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.238 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 637,883 KZT (Shilling197,017) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)