Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.297 KZT / KES
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 411,625 KZT (Shilling124,857) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)