Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.854 KZT / MVR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 917,702 KZT (41,993 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)