Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.306 KZT / MVR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 901,197 KZT (42,298 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)