Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.228 KZT / MVR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 803,575 KZT (39,726 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (44 minutes ago)