Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.354 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 596,948 KZT ($U52,577) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)