Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.417 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 571,725 KZT ($U50,078) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)