Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.826 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 614,512 KZT ($U51,963) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)