Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.376 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 709,589 KZT ($U62,375) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)