Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.827 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 430,701 KZT (4,960TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)