Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.236 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 436,580 KZT (4,948TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)