Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.056 KZT / SDG *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,461 KZT (11,017 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 970 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)