Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.760 KZT / SDG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 474,837 KZT (9,543 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)