Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.020 KZT / SDG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,883 KZT (11,217 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)