Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.933 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 98 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 890,433 KZT (€2,440) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)