Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 969 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 477,077 KZT (€1,399) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (35 minutes ago)