Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.415 KZT / BYN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 344,004 KZT (2,031 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)