Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.855 KZT / BYN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 477,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 345,944 KZT (1,956 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)