Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.908 KZT / BYN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 348,722 KZT (2,115 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)