Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01591 KZT / BYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 37% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 245,642 KZT (15,442,783 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)