Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,588 KZT (1,123,028 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)