Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 979,643 KZT (1,639,747 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)