Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 918,999 KZT (1,499,156 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)