Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 863,994 KZT (1,664,897 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)