Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.585 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 409,027 KZT (руб 73,240) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)