Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02306 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 432,843 KZT (Rp 18,766,354) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)