Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02539 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 446,337 KZT (Rp 17,581,147) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)