Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02494 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 462,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 425,018 KZT (Rp 17,044,878) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)