Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.333 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 953,246 KZT (€2,424) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)