Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.479 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,037,421 KZT (€2,670) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)