Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.372 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 806,764 KZT (€2,226) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)