Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.210 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,216,421 KZT (€3,233) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)