Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 175.590 KZT / BYN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 551,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 514,150 KZT (2,928 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)