Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 174.066 KZT / BYN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 496,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 461,970 KZT (2,654 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)