Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.015 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 323,891 KZT (35,927 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)