Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 398,074 KZT (42,318 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)