Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.533 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 327,586 KZT (34,364 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)