Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.120 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 262,671 KZT (28,801 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (44 minutes ago)