Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.035 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 540,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 470,439 KZT (46,880 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)