Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.344 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 544,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 475,592 KZT (45,979 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (38 minutes ago)