Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.512 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 306,164 KZT (руб 55,543) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)