Cost of living comparison between Magnitogorsk, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.255 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 374,638 KZT (руб 71,289) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)