Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.352 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 538,541 KZT (руб 100,615) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)