Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.266 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 472,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 449,080 KZT (руб 85,286) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)