Cost of living comparison between Madurai, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.966 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 264,011 KZT (₨53,168) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)