Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,094 prices entered by 455 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.042 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 764,956 KZT (€2,297) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)