Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.638 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,169 prices entered by 444 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,222 KZT (€2,869) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)