Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,053 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.880 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 373,443 KZT (₨76,530) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)