Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.771 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,997 prices entered by 235 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 542,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 409,288 KZT (₨85,780) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)