Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 251.850 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 614,202 KZT (AU$2,439) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (18 minutes ago)