Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 233.446 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 844,728 KZT (AU$3,619) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)