Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 593,619 KZT ($1,827) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (36 minutes ago)