Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.260 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 446,984 KZT ($1,345) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)