Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.880 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 573,291 KZT ($1,682) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)