Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 339.860 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,249 KZT ($1,646) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)