Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.750 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,330 KZT ($1,951) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)