Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.230 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 335,384 KZT ($1,078) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)