Cost of living comparison between Maceió, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.928 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 563,926 KZT (R$ 5,374) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)