Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.137 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 432,329 KZT (R$ 4,233) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (42 minutes ago)