Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.187 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 638,420 KZT (R$ 6,372) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,273 (about 2 hours ago)