Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.798 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 664,987 KZT (R$ 7,405) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)