Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.646 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 695,186 KZT (R$ 7,268) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)