Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.721 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 752,584 KZT (R$ 7,327) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)