Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.895 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 836,517 KZT (R$ 8,459) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)