Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.371 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 782,197 KZT (R$ 7,641) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)