Cost of living in Macao compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 638 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.103 KZT / MOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,237,564 KZT (29,394 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)