Cost of living in Macao compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.839 KZT / MOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,693 KZT (28,482 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)