Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.308 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 951,189 KZT (€2,812) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (34 minutes ago)