Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.767 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 172% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,365,987 KZT (€3,487) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)