Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 728 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.626 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 448,362 KZT (35,511₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)