Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.537 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 378,248 KZT (32,784₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)