Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.218 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 550,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 445,068 KZT (36,427₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)