Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.430 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 309,444 KZT (E£ 16,790) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)