Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.593 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 204,979 KZT (E£ 11,651) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)