Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.631 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 252,478 KZT (E£ 14,320) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)