Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.535 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 533,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 443,852 KZT (35,409₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)