Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.762 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 341,759 KZT (10,432 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (39 minutes ago)