Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.417 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 38% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 325,984 KZT (9,755 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)