Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.325 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 36% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 336,076 KZT (9,791 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)