Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.444 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 226,570 KZT (6,775 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (44 minutes ago)