Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.332 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 38% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 317,282 KZT (9,519 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)