Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.638 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 353,879 KZT (10,520 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)