Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.895 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 511,572 KZT (元9,858) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)