Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.742 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 536,483 KZT (元10,368) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)