Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.085 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,035,210 KZT (27,914 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)