Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.533 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,082,474 KZT (28,092 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)