Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.764 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 821,032 KZT (22,957 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)