Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.806 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 245,330 KZT (20,780₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)