Cost of living comparison between Lugano, Switzerland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 333.038 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 221% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,505,887 KZT (CHF 4,522) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)