Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.816 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 288,109 KZT (₨59,818) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)