Cost of living comparison between Lucknow, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.939 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 494,426 KZT (₨100,105) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)