Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.837 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,771 KZT (₨115,938) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)