Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 389,901 KZT (₨80,889) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)