Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.193 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,191 KZT (₨112,679) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)