Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23502 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 157% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 802,913 KZT (3,416,417 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)