Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22435 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 147% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 770,758 KZT (3,435,582 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)