Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20850 KZT / CDF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,035,356 KZT (4,965,685 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)