Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.149 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 372,585 KZT (4,481 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)