Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.505 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,244 KZT (6,836 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (41 minutes ago)