Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 100.626 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 822,396 KZT (8,173 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 675,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)