Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.832 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 671,708 KZT (7,236 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)