Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 645 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.298 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 361,371 KZT (4,500 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)