Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.955 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 603,955 KZT (6,497 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)