Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.758 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,022 KZT (6,740 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)