Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.867 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,159,962 KZT (€2,960) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)