Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.307 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 829,930 KZT (€2,303) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)