Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.710 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 904,278 KZT ($2,910) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)