Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.370 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,922 KZT ($3,284) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)