Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.974 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 461% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 3,038,488 KZT (1,538,922 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)