Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.887 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 450% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,580,204 KZT (1,367,137 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)