Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.000 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 473% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,686,314 KZT (1,343,108 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)