Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.883 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 430% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,484,920 KZT (1,319,926 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)