Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 935 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.510 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 786,559 KZT ($2,501) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (27 minutes ago)