Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.721 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 374,753 KZT (Mex$ 22,412) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)