Cost of living comparison between Los Mochis, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.399 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,840 KZT (Mex$ 27,308) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)